• Lightweight, polymer shotshell carrier.
• Mounts 6 extra rounds on your shotgun in a convenient and
• Accessible location for fast reloading.
• All mounting screws are included, no gunsmithing required.
• Easy installation, requires no alterations to the shotgun in most cases.
• 12 Gauge Only.
• Places extra shells right where you need them for a fast reload.
Cytac shotshell carrier mounts 6 extra rounds on your shotgun in a convenient and accessible location for fast reloading. The tough, weatherproof shell carrier is attached to an aluminum mounting plate that installs directly on the shotgun receiver. All mounting screws are included, no gunsmithing required. Installation is easy, and in most cases requires no alterations to the shotgun.
• Includes:Aluminum Mounting plate
• Polymer shellholder/shell carrier
• two Allen Key of different size
• a 10/32 screw with washer
• a 1/4-28 screw with washer
1. Remove 6 little hex screws from the shotshell carrier to expose two tapped hole in the mounting plate.
2. Lay the shotgun on its side with the ejection port facing down.
3. Using the supplied big screw with washer, push out pin (A) located above and to the rear of the trigger guard. Leave screw in hole.
4. Turn the shotgun over and place the mounting plate on the receiver with the two corresponding holes on the two screws.
5. Start screws into the mounting plate and lightly tighten. Do not overtighten. Overtightening may lock up the shotgun’s action. To remedy, simply loosen screws.